Our 7-Step System Helps You Get Up And Running!
Our 7-step system for setting up an effective component content management system (CCMS) that maximizes efficiencies and reduces costs:
- We meet with you to determine your content needs, current "pain points" and learn about your business objectives.
- Set up the evaluation of the recommended system, and meet with you weekly during the 30-day period to review progress and answer any questions.
- Analyze representative samples of your existing content to determine an import strategy and configuration options to achieve the desired output formats (multi-channel publishing).
- After a successful trial and a purchase decision, we implement the system to meet your objectives.
- Conduct effective training of the users, configure the required stylesheets and, optionally, import existing content in order to maximize your productivity in the new system.
- Conduct a Knowledge Workshop for the transfer of skills for stylesheet / template design and database configuration.
- Meet with you on a quarterly basis during the first year to review progress and give constructive "best practice" advice on the structure of the database.