Why is the choice of the right service partner critical?
Firstly, relationships are important to us: long before you even invest in the content management system (CMS), we work hard to earn your trust by listening to your needs, understanding your "pain points" and setting up an
evaluation of the recommended system.
That's just the start.
How can you benefit from our services?
Whether you're just starting out with your new CMS, or whether you're a long-time user, we have the experience and resources to help you maximize your investment. Here's how we do it:
- Training – if you've purchased the system through us, this will normally be a part of the solution. What if you have a new team, or additional users, who need customized training? We will discuss the requirements with you, and then put together a program to meet those needs, delivered on-site or in manageable web sessions.
- Designing customized output layouts – you may have new print layout requirements or web help outputs: if so, our extensive experience in working with clients in a wide range of industries is a great asset. We not only do the job, but through a Knowledge Workshop session designed to transfer the skills, your team is shown how to maintain the templates or stylesheets that we develop for you.
- Converting or importing existing content can be a tedious and time-consuming exercise if you lack the resources or skills to do it. Not all legacy content can or should be imported: we review representative samples of your content, and advise you on the most appropriate course of action. Then, using our expertise derived from converting many thousands of pages, we perform the conversion or import for you, and with the content now in the database you can continue to use or repurpose the components, just as you work with your current content.
- Need additional resources to develop content for you? Over the years we have worked with, and trained a number of people who themselves have developed a solid authoring experience. If you outsource the project to us you have the peace of mind of knowing that it will be carefully managed, and that skilled people will be assigned to the tasks to ensure that the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Content audit: is your CCMS efficiently set up to enable users to easily find content (and therefore not simply recreate it)? Is your database structured effectively to enable the team to create and share content? After working with many clients in different industries we have the experience to advise you and help you structure the database and topics effectively, thereby greatly easing reuse and improving the ability to find content. We do this with you, possibly in a workshop environment, so that you can learn the skills to continue to maintain the database.